There are many ways to help during the Code Blue winter months.
- You can join our Square Meal Team
- You will prepare and provide meals to our guests at the Code Blue warming center
You can join our Clothing Team
- You will provide clothing to our guests on Code Blue nights
- You will be asked to pick up and sort clothes
- You will be asked to distribute clothing on site
You can join our Intake Team
- The intake team will enter data into HMIS (volunteers that will be assigned this task will be trained in HMIS)
- You will work one on one with our guests.
You can join our Security Team
- The security team checks the bags brought into the Code Blue facility
- You will monitor the common area and sleeping quarters in the evening and overnight
You can join our Outreach Team
- You will provide meals and other essential services to people in urban communities throughout New Jersey and Philadelphia in conjunction with multiple faith-based organizations.